Now that we are open, we have changed our check-in procedures as well as some of our in-office procedures.
At MDPC we follow the infection control rules and regulations that have been approved and recommended by the CDC and ADA
1. Each staff member is screened for Fever and other symptoms for Covid 19 daily. If staff member is even questionable, they are sent home for the day or more.
2. Every person in the office is required to wear a mask. We have extra masks that we pass out to those who do not bring one. Each patient is also screened with temperature and a health questionnaire once they enter the office.
3. MDPC has always been strict in its adherence to the Infectious diseases sterilization and disinfection protocol. In addition to the past requirements, the ADA and CDC also require us to do the following for the staff: Jackets are changed and cleaned between every patient, N95 masks & double type 1 masks are used by staff when in areas of patient contact. Face shields and glasses are used as required when operating. head covering are worn constantly by staff.
4. We request that patients stay in their cars if waiting for a family member who is under the care of the office. Only parents of small children are allowed to accompany patients into the operatories.
5. Every operatory and reception area are cleaned with disinfectant between patients
6. Hand sanitizer is readily available in all rooms
7. Due to the discomfort made by the extra gear worn by the staff, we keep the office colder than normal so bring a sweater
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please call 307-332-5230. Thank you for your continued support and loyalty!